This guide is put together by EDIC PhD students of all years and from different labs to help you navigate through your research career at EPFL. This information is provided by students, for students and does not officially represent the views of the EDIC department.
Not yet an EDIC PhD student? Check out the reasons why you should come!
Call for contributions
We try to keep the guide up to date, but if you notice any inconsistencies please tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or make a pull request on GitHub. For the guide to grow and stay current over time, we need you to contribute!
- EPIC Committee (2020 - 2021): Vinitra Swamy, Paola Domenzain, Siang-Yun (Sonia) Lee, Jade Cock, Evann Courdier, Uday Kusupati, Elsa Rizk, Viktor Sanca
- IC Student Representatives (2020 - 2021): Sandra Siby, Ehsan Mohammadpour
- Talented PhD Volunteers: Michalina Pacholska, Merlin Nimier-David, Solal Pirelli, Arnout Devos, Theresa Stadler
- PolyDoc’s “My PhD Life” guide, which a lot of this content is inspired / borrowed from!
- EPIC committees of past years, who contributed a lot of the material for the “First Year” section.